I was reading through my old blog The Daily Chomp, and came across a post that was written with someone in mind. Someone I care dearly about. Anyways, I knew the likelihood of their reading the post was minimal. I am sure they haven't read it, but I thought about that illustration again.
For reference, it's on The Daily Chomp, November 3, 2006, posting called Illustration. As I read it, I remembered that I even thought up a story based on the principal of each person's house representing themselves, and the work left for them to do determined by experiences in their childhood. I suppose this entry will be a modified summary of that story. I have no idea why I decided to do this for my post, but this is it.
Each person is left a house, a responsibility that belongs to their parents until they become an adult. How the parents take care of it, determines greatly the amount of work left to the person to inherit it. But when building a house, or repairing one for that matter, there is much to consider. The people you choose to have on your crew, or allow onto your site, have a great impact on your amount of progress. You must keep a sharp eye out for plants from an enemy. Some learn this early, for many, this requires continual adjustment and growth. This is the story about a girl, striving to build a dream, the "impossible". What happens when it becomes too much, what will she do? Will she ever finish the project? Will she give up? Will it consume her until there's nothing left? Will she be alone, or will she have the help she needs to continue the fight? Will her enemy win, or will she conquer the challenges that arise?
That's it. Just some non-sensical thoughts passing by, though I suppose those belong on the other blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment