Hello Readers!
I know it has been some time since I have posted, for this I offer my sincere apologies. It has been hectic recently (training in a new position, moved, moving, will move again in a matter of months, along with the usual). Honestly, I have also had a difficult time thinking of what to write about (I think a majority call it "writer's block). My previous blog was very concerning, so I would like to assure all of you that although more challenges have risen in a way, I feel better equipped to face them and am in a good disposition right now.
I have finally uncovered that story I wrote an outline to ages ago called "Come What May", so hopefully soon, I will be post a taste of it on my Random Thoughts blog. I welcome feedback. Thanks once again for all of your support.
*whew* Talk about a cliff hanger! But really, it's good to hear that despite challenges, you've held on to a positive view. Keep on keeping on!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear it. Stay strong!
ReplyDelete