Today, I thought to myself, "I could write whatever I want on my blog. If no one is reading it anymore, I could send my deep dark concern that I have kept to myself, to spare my friends worry or pain for any longer a duration than necessary, into the void.I could write the things out that have been weighing on my mind, all of them, and send them off."
Much to my (pleasant) surprise, I found two comments waiting for me to read! I suppose this blog has not quite out lived it's purpose after all! That is, if they're still reading. Again, my readers have put me to shame, or more, I have put myself to shame on account of my readers!
But that also means I can't write what I was going to. But if I had to choose, I would much rather it be this way. Thank you readers! Thank you for giving my blog purpose, and making it useful, even if it's just useful to me. I appreciate each and every one of my readers. Not a single one of you were excluded in that statement. So if you are reading this, I mean it!
It's up-building and encouraging to have the support of my readers (friends) reminding me which way is up when I am feeling down, and to enjoy it with me when I am up.
I should leave that story, but I think I will have to put it off for a couple more days. I don't quite have my head together enough for that today.
To catch my readers up, I will be spending a week in two foreign language fields at the end of this summer, so I have been brushing up on my Tagalog and Japanese ( 日本語 ). I am looking forward to it with great anticipation ( 素敵 - すてき )! I have a Japanese friend that has been conversing with and explaining things to me, it has helped tremendously.
There's another refreshing event that will be taking place in a couple weeks, I am also looking forward to with eager anticipation.
There have been some changes, similar, but not necessarily bad because I have the hope that my best friend will/is, again, ever so kindly, help/ing me through it all. I'm hoping I can make a few good changes happen this year. I'll keep you posted, and if you have already left never to return, it will help me keep things straight in my own head. Regardless of whether you read this or not, thank you deeply for everything ( 本当に有り難う - ほんとにありがと ).
I'm glad our charm was so motivating! Readers, unite!
ReplyDelete