This blog does not actually follow the life of an actual Arctic Shrew...just me. This is to keep my friends posted on the events in my life. This blog will be kept general and will not have personal details such as names or locations. I welcome comments, however, please do not use my actual name or personal details here. Thank you, and enjoy!
Friday, May 18, 2012
Farewell
Well Readers, that is, if there are any left.
As of recent, I have tales of a continuing fight through tears and continual begging for help from my best friend against a treacherous heart that loves to torment, deceive, and condemn.
Land of the homeless, looking and hoping for a place to belong, knowing haunting loneliness is tailing, reminding that close families, close friends, and dreams have no place here for this one. Yet hoping and begging for hope. Knowing something will work out, because it would be too painful to think there be a reason for it not to.
And yet another, anticipated adventure, that is awaited with great eagerness.
But I think I will leave it at that. Honestly, I think that these blogs have outlived their usefulness and are no longer of consequence. Becoming nothing but online compilations of useless thoughts that should remain secrets of the mind, and a reminder of how a little shrew, can never fly like a bird.
I will leave one last item, a snippet from a piece of a story I wrote some time ago. About a person learning to let go, and live on.
I will leave it next week as I have 4 hours of driving tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just wanted to say I've never stopped reading, but I felt that somewhere, in the grey, that I might've given you the wrong impression. About what exactly I do not know, but you've never looked comfortable speaking to me; I feel that perhaps you felt I was trying to force a friendship on you, and I'm sorry for that.
ReplyDeleteStick close to Jehovah. Be safe.
...
ReplyDeleteMaybe the blue bird is tired of flying...perhaps the blue bird is afraid of the sky, but having been given wings feels as though it has no choice but to fly, leaving behind all those that have naught in the way of flight.
Maybe the sky is a lonely place, vast in all directions and void.
Just a thought.
Ps. I'll miss the blogs, random though they are. See you around, ニアちゃん。
K - You're a good friend! I have never thought otherwise! Please don't worry! I am glad to know I still have readers! I was sure that you all had become too busy, which I would completely understand. Ganbatte kudasai!
ReplyDeleteAniki. It might get lonely sometimes, for the blue bird, but it gets just as lonely on the ground. There aren't as many that can fly like birds.
ReplyDeleteBut I know the blue bird will be just fine. Because that blue bird can see everything from the sky, and if it gets lonely, all it has to do is listen to the song of the other blue birds and follow it.
Thanks for reading by the way! I think I should keep it going as long as it entertains my readers!